Join our Big Wild Walk this half-term
Get active, discover your local nature reserves, make memories and raise money for Devon Wildlife Trust! By taking part in the Big Wild Walk, you will be helping us on our mission to return 30% of land and sea back to nature by 2030.
For our new fundraising challenge, we want you to set yourself a walking challenge this October to raise money for The Wildlife Trusts. The level of difficulty is completely up to you: aim for 10,000 steps a day or push yourself to do 150,000 in seven days.
Let's help wildlife fight back!
What do I need to do?
1. Set up your fundraising page on JustGiving using this form;
2. Decide on your goal: this could be anything you like e.g. steps per day or kilometres travelled. You can check out some wildlife-themed suggestions below;
3. Download the resources within your welcome email from us;
4. Share your JustGiving page with your friends and family, asking them to sponsor you;
5. Keep us up to date with your progress by tagging us and using #BigWildWalk on your social media posts!