Contact Rosie Govier, Communications Assistant, to arrange a meeting
Tel 01392 260863
Our new website has the potential to be and do so much more than it currently is/does, but sadly we don’t have the time to give it the attention it deserves!
This role will be incredibly helpful to the communications team and Devon Wildlife Trust as a whole, because the website is often the first contact we get with the public, so we need to make the right impression. It’s an invaluable tool for communicating with the public and providing a source of wildlife information for Devon.
Tasks might include:
General website maintenance
Ensure all pages include relevant links to species, habitats and nature reserve pages
- Check that general links are working from the DWT website
- Proof the pages to check for any old information or spelling mistakes
- Help us to add locations (e.g. nature reserves) to Google to ensure our map components work
- Using the new components of our site, make nature reserves and events pages more attractive and content rich
Skills and abilities
- Computer literate
- Experience of using websites
- Methodical and accurate approach
- Training will be provided on how to update the website