Our nature reserves
Latest NewsChannel Islands in new PIB incident? NGOS AND SHIPPING INDUSTRY MAKE GROUND-BREAKING JOINT CALL FOR REVIEW OF LEGAL DISCHARGE STATUS OF PIB
We run a free Helpdesk service for people in need of assistance. Please donate today so we can keep this service going!
Information and advice
Thanks to the generosity of our members we are able to offer free advice on a wide range of wildlife queries.
The answers to many wildlife queries can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions pages and include
- Managing your land - from window-boxes to woodland, we have some tips to help you look after your patch and support wildlife
- Planning and development - if you are concerned about the effect a building development is having on wildlife
- What was that? - help in identifying plants and animals that you have seen
- Problem wildlife - sometimes wildlife can be dangerous or disruptive -
we can advise on species which can cause concern
- Wildlife welfare - if you find a sick or injured creature or are concerned about damage to plants and trees we can direct you to someone who can help
If you cannot find the answer to your query in the FAQs, you can gte in touch with our Wildlife Helpdesk and a member of staff or volunteer will get back to you as soon as they can.