Devon Wildlife Trust runs over 100 events each year, including walks and talks, open days and a festival. Find out more here.
Emergency seabird survey
Take part in a sponsored walk or cycle ride
Our corporate volunteering scheme gives companies like EDF Energy the chance to send groups of employees to spend a day on a reserve, helping them to with team building and helping wildlife at the same time. Why not sign up your staff today?!
Make Devon your business. Work in partnership with Devon Wildlife Trust for the benefit of the county’s environment and economy.
Help protect Devon’s wildlife and show your customers and staff you value them and the environment by becoming a corporate supporter of Devon Wildlife Trust.
There are many opportunities available to your business through association with the Devon Wildlife Trust. Your business will be able to spread your messages to thousands of DWT members across the County.
Our standard Corporate Supporter package includes the following benefits
- A framed membership certificate and watercolour print
- Promotion of your company on joining or raising significant amounts for DWT
- Opportunities to promote your services to our members
- Acknowledgement of your company in our publications and on our website
- Use of our Corporate Supporters’ logo
- Discounted rates for Devon Wildlife Consultants
- Access to over 40 nature reserves for your employees to enjoy
- Sponsorship opportunities tailored to match your company’s core values
- Three issues a year of Wild Devon magazine and Natural World, the national magazine of The Wildlife Trusts
- Two issues each year of Wild Company, DWT's corporate e-newsletter
- Volunteering opportunities, staff awaydays and venue hire
- Invitations to events and networking opportunities
Get in touch today and find out how Devon’s wildlife can benefit your business.
Corporate Relations Officer
Find out more: